Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Quick head exercise

Here is the quick exercise I did in order to practice drawing without eraser. Was pretty fun, but at one stage I got attached with drawing and wanted to erase :) But I won this time, NO eraser! Also one more point I wanted to understand was making dark lines carefully and in right place so I only do where I need them (not all over the place). I think I didn't do much good in that. Also I tried to define things clearly in construction, but eyes were difficult, otherwise shapes of the head came pretty well in construction.

Second image came pretty fast and with better eyes. But shading near cheeks went wrong. And also there are some nose issues. But over all it was better and fun. More head drawings in perspective view tomorrow :)

0 comments: